Dropship (DSV) is a part of the Robert Dyas business where the physical stock is held and dispatched directly by one of our Supplier partners, not by Robert Dyas. Product ranges include Small and Medium Domestic Appliances, Consumer Electronics, Garden Furniture, Indoor Furniture and Garden Buildings. Robert Dyas have had significant success in this area and the Dropship (DSV) offering is a strategic priority for the business and is central to the growth of Ecommerce within Robert Dyas over the next 5 years. Responsibilities
Reporting to the Head of Dropship Vendor Management, you will take responsibility for the operational relationship with DSV suppliers for your category. You will quickly identify and solve issues to ensure that our suppliers are providing excellent service to our customers by ensuring that your suppliers are adhering to the strict Service Level Agreements (SLAs) as agreed within the contract and as part of the on boarding process, these include but are not limited to:
- Delivering orders to the customer within the agreed proposition
- Minimising cancellation rates
- Minimal refund rates
- Responding to customer service queries quickly and effectively
- Keeping the online portal fully up to date
Specific Skills and Experience
- Responsible for the day to day management of your DSV suppliers to ensure excellent operational standards.
- Creating and reviewing reports to measure and rank your supplier performances.
- Build relationships with your major suppliers to ensure any issues are resolved quickly and effectively.
- Attend Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) with major suppliers to review performance and agree adjustments / improvements.
- Supporting the supplier through the on boarding process to ensure that they are clear on our requirements.
- Escalation point for Customer Services to resolve specific issues.
- Liaising closely with Trading Teams to resolve any issues and ensure business continuity.
- Proven track record of supplier relationship management
- Working knowledge of Dropship (DSV) operations
- Able to work autonomously and make decisions
- Strong influencing & negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to quickly analyse data
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proficient in advanced Excel
- Passionate about making a difference