Who are we?
Robert Dyas has a long and fascinating history spanning over 140 years. It was bought in July 2012 by former Dragon’s Den investor Theo Paphitis, owner of the Theo Paphitis Retail Group, which comprises Ryman, Robert Dyas, Boux Avenue and London Graphics Centre.
From the innovative to the everyday, you’ll find everything you need for your home and garden, from cleaning solutions and kitchen essentials to the latest DIY gadgets and gardening must-haves.
The extensive selection of products range from some of the world’s most famous brands through to exciting start-ups. The common factor between them all is that their products share the Robert Dyas ethos for being innovative, practical and designed to last.
The 90+ stores and Robert Dyas website are supported by a Retail Support Centre in Wimbledon, the Distribution Centre in Hemel Hempstead and the Customer Support Centre in Crewe.What does a Supervisor at Robert Dyas do?
What are we looking for?
- Inspire, coach and lead the team to deliver excellent customer service, ensuring our customers come back time and time again
- Maintain an excellent and broad product knowledge to assist customers in their purchase choices
- Manage the shop floor in the absence of the senior management team, ensuring store and sales KPIs are consistently hit
- Ensure the shop floor appearance is kept to high standards and Visual Merchandising is up to date and in line with any guidance received from Head Office
What do we offer you?
- A good track record in a service-driven retail business
- Experienced Sales Assistant, Key Holder or Supervisor
- Ability to work in a fast-paced demanding retail environment with an enthusiastic, flexible attitude
- Ability to lead and inspire others
- Potential leader of the future
- Passionate about retail
- Part-time contract of employment, 20 hours per week
- Good holiday entitlement
- Fun working environment with regular social events
- Generous discounts across the brands
- Career progression - we recognise our rising stars and offer training and development to reach their career goals
- Regular incentives with potential bonus
- Amazing colleagues
- Pension and life assurance
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted. If you have not heard from us within 14 days of your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful at this time. Do keep your eye on our careers website for any suitable roles in the future and apply accordingly.