This is a fantastic opportunity for a tenacious and savvy Social Media & Brand Exec to work in a creative and dynamic, fast-paced retail environment, raising awareness of the tremendous range, USPs and heritage of Robert Dyas - one of the longest standing retailers on the British High Street - via social media and local marketing.
We’re looking for a game-changing future-shaper; an experienced and creative Social Media & Brand Exec, to become a Robert Dyas ambassador and join our all singing all dancing team. You will own the implementation of impactful, brand enhancing, engaging and traffic driving content across all social media and local store marketing channels.
An ambitious, forward thinking and agile individual, who will ensure successful creation and communication of content in line with brand guidelines that underpin the Robert Dyas personality. Primary Remit:
- Organic & paid Social Media management – Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok, YouTube and Pinterest
- Content plan development - creative ideation and briefing, working closely with in-house studio to amplify btl/atl campaigns
- Partnerships - key point of contact for supplier brands, influencers and third party
- Local Store Marketing - Supporting our store network with local marketing opportunities, events, back to uni, promotional support for shopping centres etc
- PR & Event support - Media requests for product samples/images, corporate and consumer event support
- Working with our Brand & PR manager to build, maintain and implement the annual brand content calendar across all social networks, blogs, PR and other channels to ensure consistency across the board
- Develop a social media strategy and set goals to increase reach, engagement and sales.
- Monitor, track and report performance on social media platforms using channel analytics and GA.
- Work closely with eCom, trading teams and suppliers to promote product ranges and services.
- Form key relationships with influencers across various social media platforms.
- Use online tools such as Tribe, Cision, Content Cal, Hootsuite + Others
- Ensure copy and creative across all content delivers the best possible consumer experience and brand value
- Develop local store marketing initiatives to support stores at a more granular level.
- Keep a close finger on the pulse with channel developments and competitor activity
- An enthusiastic team player with a genuine obsession of social media, alongside a good balance of analytics and creativity
- A social media and digital guru with a keen eye for brand mischief and disruption
- Have excellent knowledge of all social channels and best practices, including a proven track record of growing and engaging communities for brands.
- Deep understanding of paid social advertising particularly Facebook Ads.
- Harbour a real interest in social media platform changes and news, committed to exploring how Robert Dyas might capitalise on each channel.
- Have a passion and understanding of the Robert Dyas brand from a customer’s point of view and have ideas on how we can move the brand forward.
- Have exceptional attention to detail, organisational skills and an impeccable eye for impactful campaigns.
- Are highly articulate in written and verbal communications, quick,, hyper organised and efficient in approach to work.
- Appreciate the benefit of brand building activities and how this can commercially impact Robert Dyas.
- Are an advocate of having engaging and impactful content at the core of all marketing campaigns.
- Can think creatively and ‘outside the box’ to maximise impact of all campaigns.
- Are friendly, approachable and willing to assist whenever you can.
- Enjoy rolling your sleeves up, being stuck into a project and ultimately like getting the job done!
- Thrive on prioritising and juggling several jobs at once in a fast paced environment.
- Have a can-do attitude and prepared to go the extra mile to ensure everything you do is of maximum benefit to the marketing team and business.
- Have 2-3 years experience writing effective content within a multi-channel retailer.
- Familiarity of G-Suite and the programmes within would be advantageous.
- Having a car/UK driving licence would be advantageous – travel to Hemel Hempstead / Dorking may be required.