To manage the process and communication required to deliver on time promotional launches that can be effective and efficiently achieved by stores.
To manage liaising with the Space Planning function to deliver effective planograms supporting the Promotional process.
Analysing and interpreting productivity data. Providing clear reports against KPIs and insight to influence the business’ direction.
Main duties and responsibilities
To provide support to facilitate the following:
Knowledge and expertise
- Ensure the promotional process is completed on time and in full including the store communication pack.
- Maintaining the promotional calendar and agreeing available space with the Trading Director.
- Liaising with Buying and Merchandising to ensure all steps are completed in a timely and accurate manner. Following up and addressing any issues that impact this process.
- Ensuring that ranging and return on investment is within profitable and achievable parameters.
- Presenting proposed promotion to Boardroom level.
- Building planograms, both physically at the Space Planning unit, and virtually, using JDA Intactix.
- Managing planogram lifecycles to support exit plans, and adjusting ranges to allow sell-through of remaining stock.
- Creating exit plans and ensuring sell through is achieved.
- Creating relevant, accurate and insightful reporting that allows effective business decisions.
- Managing the relevant price files and multibuy events on multiple platforms.
- Managing the store POS sundries and consumables to ensure continuity of supply, when appropriate and within the budget.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Computer Literate (must have strong Excel skills).
- Ability to accurately enter large quantities of data and understand keyboard macros.
- Team player with good communication and inter-personal skills.
- A can do positive attitude.