When it comes to graduate roles, we realise that you are not just looking to kick-start your career, you’re looking for an unforgettable adventure. You want to be part of n organisation which is constantly evolving, challenging and exciting.
The Theo Paphitis Retail Group, (TPRG) is a private group of businesses owned by its Chairman, Theo Paphitis, one of the UK’s most high profile business leaders. It includes Ryman, Boux Avenue, Robert Dyas and the London Graphic Centre.
When we’re looking for new recruits we don’t just look for people who are passionate about retail, but for people who thrive under pressure and who think outside of the box. We look for the proactive, progressive, motivated ‘doers’ of the business world. The Opportunity
Your responsibilities in this role will start from day one. You will be a hands-on contributor to the business, learning from the experts, so you’ll need to be prepared to roll your sleeves up. You will be supporting the Company secretarial, GDPR and legal teams and will provide compliance administration, basic commercial analysis for new group projects and provide general administration support to the team. The role is varied, hands on and will provide you with an excellent grounding for a career in this area. So that’s what we’ve got to offer. Now, what are we looking for from you?
- Strong A-Levels with BBB or equivalent
- Have, or be expecting, a 2:1 degree or above in a legal or business based degree
- Excellent leadership and motivational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- A keen sense of ambition and interest in retail
- Good commercial awareness
To top this off:
- An ability to adapt and work well under pressure
- Competitive graduate salary
- Pension and Life insurance