To work across TPRG providing key reports and reconciliations providing internal control and to support Group strategy.Main duties and responsibilities
Key Skills and Knowledge
- Monthly production of TPRG management accounts including posting of accounting adjustments
- Monthly TPRG intercompany reconciliation including posting of Group transactions
- Management and processing of recharges across the Group
- Management and production of annual budget for TPRG/Ryman Group Ltd
- Assistance with year-end preparation
- Involvement in statutory accounts production and other external reporting projects
- Quarterly VAT information pack for Group
- Ad hoc regulatory submissions
- Working alongside both external and internal customers
- Key relationship with brand Finance teams
- Involvement in Accounting System projects
- Contact for external auditors
- Ad hoc reporting to other departments within the business
- Provide assistance to the brand Finance teams on ad hoc projects
- Cover for Group Finance team
- Part Qualified/QBE accountant with business partnering skills.
- Previous position in a similar role.
- Ability to work to tight timescales whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Proactive, acts on own initiative.
- Ideally have experience of the retail sector.
- High level of spreadsheet ability essential for data manipulation (e.g. lookup functions, pivot tables).
- Good communication skills with the confidence and credibility to interact with colleagues at all levels.
- Due to the sensitive nature of records being accessed, this role requires the signing of a non-disclosure agreement.