A great opportunity for a graduate with a passion and experience within the retail sector or someone looking to move from a retail store environment into a head office role.
This integral role within the stock and promotions team will assist with many aspects of the coordination and implementation of promotions.Working within a small team you will assist with the following:
Specific Skills and Experience
- Planning and management of the promotional calendar and then working to ensure it is delivered on time and in full as well.
- Communicating to store management team all promotional material on time in a clear and concise.
- Manage day to day promotional campaign process ensuring milestones (nominations deadline, physical build & commercials lock down) for each campaign are delivered on time and to brief
- Work with Space Planning to build promotional merchandising planograms
- Work with Communications Team to develop promotional packs for effective and efficient in-store and online implementation
- Work with Marketing Team to ensure all Point of Sales (POS) requirements to support promotional campaign are delivered
- Enthusiastic self-starter
- Highly analytical and numerate with excellent attention to detail
- Strong organisation, planning and time management skills
- Confident communicator with excellent relationship management skills
- Keen to develop commercial awareness