Reporting to: Head of Operational Planning & Communication Main Responsibilities
- Fully responsible for the process of communicating between the RSC and Stores.
- Undertake a review of the current Store communication process with a view to making it more timely, accurate and engaging for Store Teams.
- Creation, preparation and delivery of weekly and periodical publications.
- To be proactive in understanding the effect the communications have on the Store Teams and adapting the process accordingly.
- To work closely with the Head of Field Ops and DM Team to help deliver the Operations Strategy in Store.
- General administrative support for the Communications team, including producing of reports, collating of information and file management, archiving and cataloguing of information
- Creating and populating spreadsheets, cleansing data, performing VLOOKUP and routinely running macro groups to ensure information is up to date and correct
- Uploading and exporting data to the company’s intranet site
- Uploading documents to the company’s intranet site
- Extracting data from different sources, performing mail merges
- Managing the groups photo libraries
- General administration duties including store and internal post, and other ad hoc tasks as and when they arise.
- Confident communicator, highly literate and have excellent attention to detail.
- Highly organised, energetic, adaptable to change.
- Creative and innovative in their approach whilst maintaining a practical, friendly communication style.
- Pro-active character, capable of driving projects forward - with a hunger for inspiring new ideas
- Mobility - 1 day a month to be spent in the field with a member of the Team
- Must be competent in using Google G-suite.
- Must be competent in using Excel, Outlook and Word.
- Knowledge of PowerPoint and Publisher