Photographer You have taken the first step to becoming a part of one of the most exciting and innovative retail groups on the high street and online. Ryman, Robert Dyas, Boux Avenue & London Graphic Centre trade from more than 300+ stores nationwide and a very comprehensive on-line store. We never underestimate how essential our colleagues are to keeping our business moving and growing. We are looking for people who are passionate about our products. You are what makes Theo Paphitis Retail Group, and in return we do everything we can to make it a great place to work.WHO’S RIGHT FOR THE ROLE?
We are “Passionate about Retail” so we want people who are passionate about what they do, are resilient, flexible, good team players and good with detail.
We’re also looking for a good mix of bright ideas and common sense and a strong work ethic.
We are looking for a highly creative and versatile Junior Photographer to join our in-house Media Production Studio for Theo Paphitis Retail Group based in Hemel Hempstead.
Candidates will have experience in e-commerce Product Photography using DSLR’s and the ability to setup lighting in the studio and on location.WHAT YOU WILL DO
• Produce high quality images ensuring they are correctly exposed, colour consistent & correctly named
•Ensuring all products are lit and photographed in accordance to our company guidelines
• Prepare sets, checking that all equipment is fully functional, setting up appropriate lighting
• Meet daily and weekly production deadlines • Retouch images using Adobe Photoshop
• Uploading & Downloading images to/from image server
• Use creative thinking and communication skills to build on underdeveloped briefsWHAT WE WOULD LIKE TO SEE IN YOU
• Previous experience working in a Photographic Studio
• Strong portfolio demonstrating product and fashion & lifestyle photography
• Proven ability to produce content on a tight deadlines
• An interest in keeping up to date with industry trends, developments and new techniques
• A competent knowledge of colour correction and colour grading
• Ability to work effectively with colleagues
• Ability to think creatively
• Good communication skills
• Ability to work within a team, excelling under pressure with a flexible attitudeQUALIFICATIONS AND/OR SKILLS REQUIRED
• Operate DSLR’s Cameras
• Understanding Photography & Lighting Equipment
• Photoshop knowledge
• Capture One or Lightroom software knowledge