You have taken the first step to becoming a part of one of the most exciting and innovative retail groups on the high street and online. Ryman, Robert Dyas, Boux Avenue & London Graphic Centre trade from more than 300+ stores nationwide and a very comprehensive on-line store. We never underestimate how essential our colleagues are to keeping our business moving and growing. We are looking for people who are passionate about our products. You are what makes Theo Paphitis Retail Group, and in return we do everything we can to make it a great place to work.
WHO’S RIGHT FOR THE ROLE?
We are “Passionate about Retail” so we want people who are passionate about what they do, are resilient, flexible, good team players and good with detail.
We’re also looking for a good mix of bright ideas and common sense and a strong work ethic.
We are looking for a highly creative and versatile Videographer to join our in-house Media Production Studio for Theo Paphitis Retail Group based in Hemel Hempstead.
Candidates will have experience with Videography/Photography using DSLR’s ability to setup lighting and audio equipment in the studio and on location, video editing experience for marketing & social media content.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
• Shoot, direct and edit videos for use on social platforms and the Ryman, Robert Dyas and Boux Avenue websites and social channels
• Build animations/motion graphics for the TV’s in our stores
• Work with our in-house events team to produce videos from our annual group events
• Use creative thinking and communication skills to build on underdeveloped briefs
WHAT WE WOULD LIKE TO SEE IN YOU
• A professional understanding of videography and photography an interest in keeping up to date with industry trends, developments and new techniques
• A competent knowledge of colour correction and colour grading
• Ability to meet deadlines, offer ideas and propose solutions • Ability to work effectively with colleagues
• Able to build relationships easily
• Ability to think creatively • Ability to rapidly adapt to change
QUALIFICATIONS AND/OR SKILLS REQUIRED
• Operate DSLR’s Cameras
• Understanding of Video & Photography Lighting & Audio Equipment
• Adobe Premier or Final Cut knowledge
• Photoshop knowledge
• Capture One or Lightroom knowledge