To provide admin support to the Ecommerce and Retail Operations teams and maintain stock integrity in the DC.Key Skills and Experience
Main DutiesStock integrity and management
- Experience with JDA Dispatcher preferred (formerly known as Red Prairie).
- Good numerical and communication skills.
- Methodical worker with good attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and able to work with initiative.
- Can-do attitude – willing to get stuck in.
- Carrying out stock checks according to perpetual inventory schedule.
- Investigating store picking discrepancies.
- Investigating and resolving issues with stock in suspense.
- Performing accuracy checks on goods-in receiving.
- Maintaining stock integrity in transit locations.
- Supporting the marketing/photography departments with stock requests.
General admin support
- Providing support to the Retail and Ecommerce picking teams as required - resolving allocation shortages and ensuring the right stock is available for picking.
- Providing ad-hoc support to the admin management team as required.