Retail Marketing Co-Ordinator
Location: South London
Job PurposeThe Retail Marketing Coordinator will be an integral part of the Retail Marketing Team in a dynamic and fast-paced retail environment. An enthusiastic and first-class project co-ordinator, the Retail Marketing Coordinator will provide rapid and efficient front-line support to stores and District Managers as well as supporting the Retail Marketing Team in the implementation of commercially successful, footfall-driving retail campaigns for Robert Dyas.The Role:
What we are looking for:
- Support the Retail Marketing Manager and Retail Marketing Executive in implementing all retail marketing campaigns across leaflets, catalogues and in-store POS.
- Support the Retail Marketing Executive in the coordination and communication of all retail marketing campaigns with the brand, ecommerce, trading, operations and Senior Management teams.
- Maintain and oversee the Point of Sales (POS) and Publications process in the Retail Marketing Executive’s absence.
- Oversee day to day POS and Publications requirements- dealing with requests from stores, District Managers, trading and communications team.
- Coordinate the end-to-end process for ad hoc library ticket price changes, executing requests from Trading Teams, briefing the studio and communicating to stores
- Sourcing photography and product information from suppliers
- Obtaining product samples from the trading team
- Briefing photography projects and supporting the Photography team at the shoot as required
- Sort, organise and send photographic samples to in-house photography studio
- Support with the collection and collation of competitor campaign summaries
- Archive/file campaign materials and sign off documents
- Maintain POS stock levels at printers
- Maintain Master POS list with accurate information.
- Coordinate the end-to-end process for voucher initiatives with internal teams, stores and suppliers
- Coordinate a weekly process to ensure accuracy of all live POS - relating to price changes and sales messages
- Liaising with warehouse team to ensure timely delivery of Marketing materials to stores
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with the brand, ecommerce, trading, operations and Senior Management teams.
- Other ad hoc administrative duties to support the team, particularly during holidays and sickness.
- Complete familiarisation and understanding of the 'Pricing Practices Guide’ where it is applicable to the Robert Dyas business.
- Have an understanding of the Robert Dyas business from a customer’s point of view and have views and opinions on how we can move the retail business forward.
- Can think creatively and 'outside the box’ to maximise impact of all retail campaigns.
- Have exceptional attention to detail.
- Highly articulate in written and verbal communications.
- Highly organised and efficient in approach to work.
- Have a thorough and disciplined approach to keeping all processes and necessary stakeholders in line and on time.
- Are not afraid to voice constructive opinions, views and ideas to all levels of the business.
- Are happy to challenge existing ways of working and input to ensure smart and efficient deliverables.
- Are friendly, approachable and willing to assist whenever you can.
- Enjoy rolling your sleeves up, being stuck in to a project and ultimately like getting the job done!
- Thrive on prioritising and juggling several jobs at once in a fast paced environment.
- Have a can-do attitude and you’re prepared to go the extra mile to ensure everything you do is of maximum benefit to the marketing team and business.
- Have some marketing knowledge. experience in retail and marketing would also be advantageous.
- Have some knowledge/interest in publications media and print production processes relating to POS and publications
- An understanding of Gsuite and the programmes within would be advantageous.
- An understanding of Float or similar workflow management systems would be beneficial.
- Have a car/UK driving licence would be advantageous - travel to Hemel Hempstead / Dorking may be required.