You have taken the first step to becoming a part of one of the most exciting and innovative retail groups on the high street and online. Ryman, Robert Dyas, Boux Avenue & London Graphic Centre trade from more than 300+ stores nationwide and a very comprehensive on-line store. We never underestimate how essential our colleagues are to keeping our business moving and growing. We are looking for people who are passionate about our products. You are what makes Theo Paphitis Retail Group, and in return we do everything we can to make it a great place to work.
We are “Passionate about Retail” so we want people who are passionate about what they do, are resilient, flexible, good team players and good with detail. We’re also looking for a good mix of bright ideas and common sense and a strong work ethic. We are looking for a highly organised and creative Admin Coordinator to join our in-house Media Production Studio for Theo Paphitis Retail Group based in Hemel Hempstead. Candidates will have experience with working in a photography studio and be highly organised with a passion for the creative industry.
The Studio Admin Coordinator will be a key point of contact for the Group Media Department, ensuring the imagery produced is of the highest standard and moved through the department efficiently. Alongside a team of Photographers & Videographers the The Studio Admin Coordinator will also support the work of the Media Production Manager, working to deliver projects that support the wider department strategy. WHAT YOU WILL DO
WHAT WE WOULD LIKE TO SEE IN YOU
- Communicating with the team weekly the plan for the week ahead
- Managing the studio calendar and booking all photography and video shoots • Monitor sample flow in and out of studio, ensuring samples are received in time to shoot as scheduled.
- Respond swiftly to all stills studio queries.
- Contributing towards Photography imagery reviews, demonstrating competitor awareness and being proactive in presenting opportunities for improvement using mood-boards and Pinterest
- Organising any props required for photoshoots
- Confident in meeting daily targets and working to strict deadlines.
- Good understanding of photographic studio practice with photographic/technical knowledge and an interest in photography/styling
- Good interpersonal skills and a team player.
- Creative with an excellent eye for detail.
- The ability to work in a fast paced studio environment, adaptable and responsive to rapid change.
- Strong organisational and time management skills with the ability to multitask and work under pressure.
- Proactive, with a willingness to go the extra mile
- An interest in learning either photography/videography/retouching/styling